The simple workout that will help stop your snoring
Snoring has become a serious health concern an many people don't realize that it is treatable. There are things that you can do stop your snoring. This article contains many great tips and some very helpful information to help you with your snoring problem.
Click on the link below to see the full article.
Here is a simple workout that you can do everyday after you brush your teeth to train yourself to stop snoring.
Daily Exercises for your Tongue & Upper Airway
*Research has found daily exercises can help improve snoring and sleep apnea. Do the following exercises each night
about 20 minutes before bedtime. lt is important you can breathe through your nose; if you cannot get enough air through
your nose, talk to your doctor or dentist.
1. Using your toothbrush with a front to back motion, brush the top of
your tongue five times and brush both sides of your tongue five times.
2. Place the tip of your tongue against the front of the top of your mouth
and slide your tongue back. Do this for three minutes.
3. Press your entire tongue against the top of your mouth while using an
upward sucking force. Do this for three minutes.
4. Force the back of your tongue against the floor of your mouth while
keeping the tip of your tongue touching your bottom front teeth. Do this
for three minutes.
5. With your mouth open and your tongue on the floor of your mouth, say
"ahhh" continuously for three minutes. Repeat intermittently for
another three minutes.
6. With your mouth closed, produce suction movements. Do this for three
7. Place your finger in your mouth and produce suction movements. Do
this for three minutes.
8. Angle your mouth left and right ten times each side. Do this for three
sets of ten. Angle your mouth left and hold for ten seconds, then angle
your mouth right and hold for ten seconds' Repeat six times.
m,m*5tr,e})$ il[:#ilffsv of BRAEBoN
*Ward. C.. york. K.. & Mccoy, J. Risk of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Lower in Double Reed Wind Musicians. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. 20 I 2; 8(3): 25 l-255